Warranty for Doors, Gates, Window Guards, Enclosures, Fences, Custom Steel Work, Patio Furniture, Wall Art
All Steel Advantage steel products carry a limited lifetime warranty as follows (when applicale):
Limited Lifetime warranty on
- Installation and proper operation under normal use and normal conditions (Problems due to structure settlement are not covered)
- Structural integrity of the steel product and framing system including all welding.
- Hardware including hinges, fire release mechanisms, and screws.*
- Frame integrity and the Textilene sunscreen material.
Ten year warranty on
- Deadbolt locks, lever handles, and bug sweeps.*
Three year warranty on
- Powder coat finish*
One year warranty on
Two year warranty on
- Screen frame color against chipping, cracking, and fading.*
Not covered under warranty
- Screen material pushed from the spline groove.
- Lock Issues with duplicate keys.
- Any and all acts of God.
- Misuse, abuse, or failure to maintain warranted item properly.
- Damage caused to warranted item by vandals, break-in, or attempted break-in.
- Adjustments to product due to settling of the structure that the product is mounted on.
- Rust due to abuse, excessive watering, sprinklers, mister systems, abuse by animals.
Warranty is not valid until full payment for products and services have been received by Steel Advantage. All warranty repair requests must be inspected by an authorized Steel Advantage representative to determine the validity of the warranty request (If it is determined to not be a warranted service, a service charge will apply) Steel Advantage reserves the right to repair or replace, at Steel Advantage’s discretion, the warranted item. Powder coat finish may be repaired with touch-up paint if not more than 10% of the product finish is flawed. Steel Advantage is not responsible for securing the customer premise while the warranted item or items are being repaired. Replacement items may vary in style due to changes in suppliers and product. Not all colors can be reproduced if the color is discontinued.
* Labor charges will apply after one year from installation date.